The 14th edition of Accounting Principles is written to the requirements of the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification, covering the following units:
- FNSACC321 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC322 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC421 Prepare financial reports Report on financial activity
The latest editions bring forward the following elements from the 13th Editions:
- Simple, clear explanations of concepts.
- Examples and Self-Testing Exercises follow each new transaction or concept taught.
- Worksheets for all Chapter Review Questions (included in the paperback book, and on screen for users of the Digital Edition).
- Realistic Policies and Procedures Manuals.
- Case studies, mapped to each unit of competency, which may be utilised for assessment purposes.
- The latest editions demonstrate the recording of transactions in Xero, a cloud-based accounting software for small and medium businesses. Includes six months access to Learn Now's Xero content platform.
FNSACC321 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
FNSACC322 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
FNSACC421 - Report on financial activity
Process Financial Transactions Using Xero
Andrew Duncan & Judith Mulley | 1st Edition (July, 2022)
Prepare Advice in Managed Investments
Robert Dickerson & Harry Gosper | 1st Edition (January, 2022)