Make Decisions in a Legal Context
Pre-orders include access to a digital copy of Chapter 1 in early January 2019.
Mapped to the FNS17 unit, the Fourth Edition of this popular textbook includes coverage of all relevant legislation at 1 January 2019, and maintains the key strengths of prior editions:
- Pitched to students with no prior knowledge of commercial law.
- Full of current case studies and interesting applications of the principles taught.
- Plenty of Examples, Self-Testing Exercises, Crosswords and Chapter Review Questions.
- The book contains a Glossary, Case Index, Legislation Index and Topic Index.
- Backed by lecture slides, chapter summaries, case summaries, worked solutions and pro forma assessment tasks for prescribing institutions.
FNSACC413 - Make Decisions in a Legal Context
Establish and Maintain Payroll Systems
Anne Collins & Greg Pazmandy | 10th Edition (January, 2019)
Apply Economic Principles to Work in the Financial Services Industry
Costa Georgeson & Robin Frost | 4th Edition (January, 2019)